Instagram has become a creative haven for millions of stylish interior designers and stylists around the world to show off their creative talents, projects and inspirations.
Gone are the days when you'd spend countess hours flicking through interior design magazines looking for inspiration for your newest design project, then cutting out the pictures and glueing them to your mood board.
From Australia, to Sweden, to France, to the US there are many amazing interior designers creating truly captivating work! There are so many, it can be hard to find the very best of the best, the creme de la creme.
So we wanted to dig deep and and find out who the most popular Interior Designers on Instagram were in 2016. It's surprising to see the new talent shooting up the Instagram popularity ranks, with some designers gaining thousands upon thousands of followers. Without further ado, here's our list of the most popular Interior Designers & Stylists on Instagram that we think are creating truly innovative work:
1) Joanna Gaines (3.2 million followers)
2) Jaime Derringer a.k.a Design Milk (1.4 million followers)
3) Maxwell Ryan a.k.a Apartment Therapy (905k followers)
4) Oracle Fox a.k.a Amanda Shadforth (834k followers)
6) Elsie and Emma a.k.a A Beautiful Mess (520k followers)
7) The Jungalow a.k.a Justina Blakeney (514k followers)
8) theeverygirl a.k.a Danielle Moss and Alaina Kaczmarski (512k followers)
9) Emily Henderson (495k followers)
10) Zoe Foster Blake (465k followers)
11) Becki Owens (448k followers)
12) Kelly Wearstler (361k followers)
13) Amber Lewis (310k followers)
14) Kate Erands witanddelight (263k followers)