Whether you are using WS Paper rolls or WS Removable panels, the first step of the process is determining the square footage of the space you are covering. Please refer to the following recommendations:
MEASURE YOUR WALLS
- Measure the height and width of your wall in feet. Round your measurements up. We recommend increasing the results by 15%.
- Multiply the two measurements. You have calculated the square footage.
FIND YOUR DESIGN
- Now that you have your square footage, refer to the dimensions of the design you have selected. Dimensions for every design can be found on the product page. Wallshoppe lists the square footage for every WS Paper Roll and for every Removable Panel.
- Once you have determined the square footage of the product you are using, refer to your calculation of square footage you're covering. Determine how many rolls or panels you will need to cover the square footage of your area.
- For instance, if you are covering a 89 square foot space, you would need 2 WS Paper Rolls (each at 60 square feet) or 9-13 WS Removable Panels (which vary from 7 to 10 square feet, depending on the design).
- Place your order. Use this time to prepare for the next step, installation.
If you have questions regarding how many rolls or panels to order, email us at email@example.com
Be sure to include the measurements (width & height in feet or inches) of each wall you would like to cover and the design you want, so we can properly assist you in ordering.