'Rita's Stripes' Wallpaper by Lingua Franca - Green Gold
- Removable Panel Size: 26.25 inches wide x 53 inches high (Covers 9.39 square feet)
- Repeat Type: Straight-Repeat (visit our FAQs to understand what a repeat is)
- Repeat Pattern Size: 26" w x 17.33" h
- Wallshoppe includes a 1/4" bleed, or overprint, in the width of every panel and a 1" overprint on the length. The overprint provides panels extra protection when shipping, and additional wiggle-room for installation. The overprint can stay on the panel or it can be cut off prior to installation.
- How to install a Removable Panel
- Easy peel and stick application
- Removable pressure sensitive adhesive backing
- Roll Dimensions: 27 in. wide x 27 ft. long (60 square ft.)
- Repeat Type: Straight - Repeat (visit our FAQs to understand what a repeat is)
- Repeat Pattern Size: 27 in. wide x 18 in. high
- Traditional application, requires wallpaper paste
- How to install a traditional wallpaper roll
- Digitally-printed on 100% nontoxic eco friendly paper
- Material: bright smooth matte finish, scratch resistant paper
- Made to order; non-refundable
- Sustainably made in Los Angeles, CA
Lingua Franca founder Rachelle Hruska MacPherson describes her inspiration for this wallpaper line as coming directly from her Grandmother Rita's limitless imagination. In her small kitchen, Rita was designing walls with only the means to afford two colors of paint, yet she set off to create walls of beauty. Rachelle loves that she chose bright yellow and bright green- subtle she was not! We are beyond excited to present her artwork as wallpaper today. It was all done freehand! And now you can own a piece of this charming original wallpaper design and add some brightness to your walls, too.
Our standard lead-time for wallpaper orders is 14-21 business days to produce however we may be able to offer rush production services. Rush production is 5-7 business days with a 50% surcharge.
Please contact us prior to placing your order to confirm.
Note: All orders are shipped from our headquarters in California. We use FedEx/UPS ground however you can select expedited shipping services at check out.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
Sample orders usually ship within 7-10 business days.
Wallpaper roll and panel orders will typically take between 14-21 business days to produce. All orders are shipped from our headquarters in California. We use FedEx/UPS ground. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. In an effort to reduce waste and excess, multiple panels may be packaged together and shipped in one box.
*Wallshoppe does not currently ship to PO Boxes.
Can you produce my order faster?
Yes! We do offer a rush production service with a 50% surcharge. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request rush services.
How much does it cost to ship a sample order?
Samples ship for free within the continental US via USPS. International sample orders ship for a flat fee of $15.
We can expedite the shipping service on your sample order as follows:
Ground 5 business days - $10
2nd Day Air - $20
Standard Overnight - $25
How much does it cost to ship Wallpaper Rolls and Panels?
Orders up to $300 ship for a flat fee of $15 via Ground Shipping. Orders above $300 ship for Free.
We do offer the following expedited shipping options which are calculated at checkout:
• Standard Overnight
• 2nd Day Air
Note: Expedited shipping options applies to shipping only. Standard production time applies. If you need rush services, we offer a rush production service with a 50% surcharge. Please call us M-F at (888) 859-9649 or email us email@example.com
Do you ship wallpaper internationally?
We are happy to offer global shipping.
Please note that once your order arrives in the country of destination, local guidelines apply and your order may be subject to import taxes and local duties. These taxes and duties are not included in your purchase price and are the responsibility of the customer. However, if applicable, we will support with any communication of information with customs as necessary.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Wallshoppe manufactures custom printed wallcoverings. We do not stock any finished products. Wallshoppe does not offer returns or exchanges at this time, which is why we highly encourage ordering samples.
We inspect all rolls prior to shipment, however, defects in the craftsmanship may still occur. Exchanges for these items will be accepted within 14 days of receipt. The product must be returned in the condition in which it was received. For WS removable products, panels must be unused. Once the liner has been removed for any reason, the item becomes ineligible for return. Prior to sending your shipment back for an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number.
Check out our FAQ's.
Not sure how much to order?
How to install Removable Wallpaper Panels.
How to install Traditional Wallpaper.
If you need additional help please don't hesitate to Contact Us.